VEHICLE - PARKSAFE - PS740 - - WEST MIDLANDS - BIRMINGHAM, WORC
4 Eye rear sensors multiple head angle heads - Available in all colours
PARKSAFE - PS740 - - WEST MIDLANDS - BIRMINGHAM, WORC
- 4 Eye professional rear parking sensor kit including installation.
- Once fitted you will find it far easier to reverse park your car!
- The parking sensors automatically switch on when you put your car into reverse and instantly perform a function test in microseconds. Once the test is complete you will hear one clear bleep from your car indicating that the parking sensors are ready to assist you.
- The parking sensor kit will then be silent until an obstacle is approx 1.3 M (4') away; which is when it will start to bleep slowly. As you get closer to the obstacle the bleeps will get faster until you get to around 25cm (10") away and at that point the bleeps will have sped up into a solid tone.
- This is a quality professional grade parking sensor kit which comes with angled adapters and adjustment to make it very versatile and able to be installed onto a range of different vehicles with different height bumpers, with towbars or spare wheels protruding from the bumper.
- Of course, equally as important is that a quality installation of the product is done by an experienced professional installer;
- Sussex Installations give you the complete package with ifit-3SI professional installation combined with these ParkSafe PS740 professional parking sensors.
Self test function
Towbar Detectable Function
Sensor installation height adjustable
Mutable Angled heads 6° - 10° - 13°
Optional Added Display (PS62 / PS63 / PS64)
[ ? ]